Check out Measurement and Matter Assignment Help for a Top Class Assignment!
Sharpen your in-depth Chemistry knowledge with our tutors
Chemistry is basically the study of properties, composition or structure of matter along with the chemical and physical modifications undergone by matter. This applies to all aspects of life like food, clothes, gas, drugs and many more. Anything occupying a mass is matter. So you need to learn chemistry as it is the central science.
We at Myhomeworkhelp.com assure you to make your concepts of chemistry clear with our Measurement and Matter homework help service.
States of Matter
- 1. Gas
This has indefinite shape and volume. The molecules are distant from each other & can move with rapid speed.
This has indefinite shape but definite volume. The molecules are bonded close to one another, but can move still pretty fast less than gas.
This has definite shape and volume. The molecules are closely bonded and comparatively rigid.
Classification of Matter
Matter can also be classified as either a mixture or a pure substance. Mixtures may be homogeneous or heterogeneous by nature. Pure substances are either elements or compounds.
- Pure Substances is not separable into component parts with any physical methods it is made of only a particular type of molecule.
Pure Substances can be, a) Elements having only one type of atom
Examples- Gold (Au), Oxygen (O2), Silicon (Si), Diamond (C)
- b) Compounds having more than one type of atom
Examples -Compounds of Ethanol (C2H6O), Water (H2O),), Quartz (SiO2)
- Mixtures on the other hand have variable composition and are separable into component parts with physical methods. More than one type of molecules is present in mixtures.
Mixtures can be
- a) Homogeneous – Here the composition and properties are uniform
Homogeneous mixtures are also known as solutions. You may think of liquids when your hear about solution, but factually solutions can exist as solids, liquids and gases. For example
Air consists of principle components like O2, N2 & CO2
Vodka consists of principle components ethanol and water
Brass consists of solid solution of Cu and Zn
Ruby consists of solid solution of Al2O3 and Cr2O3
- b) Heterogeneous –Here the composition and properties are non-uniform
Examples include Chocolate chip cookie, Concrete, Wood, Rocks
With our Measurement and Matter assignment help service all your basic requirement will be fulfilled.
Chemists can measure properties of matter and convert this measurement to quantities. A quantity is defined as amount of something and has a number and a unit. The number will denote how many or how much whereas the unit will signify the scale of measurement used.
Usually in scientific fields measurements are reported as SI units or metric system.
Students can use our Measurement and Matter homework help to delve deep in the topic.
Why we for chemistry assignment help service
- 100% guaranteed error-free solution
- Unique answers to all your queries and step-wise analysis
- Highly qualified Subject matter experts to guide
- Best quality at affordable price
- Timely delivery
- Round the clock customer care support
We at myhomeworkhelp.com work try our best to help you with the chemistry homework as we know learners need to work on different subjects. Learners can now focus in concept building having the burden of homework lessened with our exclusively made Measurement and Matter assignment help service.