Inorganic Chemistry Homework Help
Inorganic Chemistry Homework Help, in Myhomeworkhelp
Chemistry is a very interesting subject which offers a lot of interesting facts about chemicals and chemical elements. Sometimes students find it a bit difficult to do the assignments allotted to them on inorganic chemistry. But there is nothing to worry because myhomeworkhelp.com has some excellent tutors who will help you with Inorganic Chemistry Assignment Help and you will score excellent in your exams!
What is inorganic chemistry?
Inorganic chemistry is a part of chemistry that studies the behavioural patterns and the synthesis of inorganic and organometallic elements. This part of chemistry covers all the inorganic sections except the organic section that includes compounds based on carbons that have C-H bonds. Inorganic chemistry is used in major aspects of the chemical industry:
- The catalysis.
- Materials science department.
- Pigments and surfactants.
- Medicine and fuel.
- Agriculture as well as coatings.
There is also descriptive inorganic chemistry that is taught by our Inorganic Chemistry Assignment Help. The descriptive chemistry helps to study those compounds that are mainly based on the properties.
The basic concept of inorganic chemistry
We all know the widely elaborated three branches of chemistry namely-
Out of the three branches of chemistry, inorganic chemistry is the one that deals with all the man made or non-living elements of the nature. If we simply put it, everything that does not comes under organic chemistry deals with inorganic chemistry. Since, organic chemistry is all about the carbon based compounds; inorganic chemistry is basically about the things that are non-living and doesnot contain carbon element.
Inorganic chemistry basically deals with the various types of reactions. The different types of reactions in this respect are-
- Decomposition reactions
2H2O (l) →2H2 (g) + O2 (g)
- Single displacement reactions
Mg (s) + HCl (aq) → MgCl2 (aq) + H2 (g)
- Double displacement reactions
HCl (aq) + NaOH (aq) → NaCl (aq) + H2O (l)
- Acid-base neutralization reactions
NaOH (aq) + HCl (aq) → NaCl (aq) + H2O (l)
- Organic reactions
All the reactions with functional groups
- Redox reactions
Mg → Mg2+ + 2e-
- Combustion reactions
C3H8 + 5O2 → 3CO2 + 4H2O
All the reactions depends upon certain concepts that can be given as-
- Ion exchange
- Water addition
- Complexing reaction
- Oxidizer and reducer
The various complex reactions can stir up student’s mind and make them acquire efficient homework help by asking do my inorganic chemistry assignment. For that they must take assistance from some reliable sources and make the things clearer and easier to understand.
Different descriptive inorganic chemistry
The main descriptive inorganic chemistry is as follows:
Coordination compounds– They are “lone pairs” of electrons that dwell on main atomic groups and has metal features in them. All the organic and inorganic compounds here are used as ligands. The metals used here are from the group 3-13.
Main group compounds– These falls under the group 1, 2 and from group 13-18. Hydrogen is the exclusion here in the periodic table of chemistry. They are mostly similar in reactivity and so are always grouped together.
Transition metal compounds– In the periodic table, this group has metallic compounds from 4-11 though group 3-12 sometimes get added to this group. You will find a wonderful coordinating relation between the elements.
Organometallic compounds– These compounds have the M-C-H groups in them and the metal in this species can have the main group or the transition group element. There are high lipophilic complexes in these compounds- metal carbonyls and alkoxides as well.
Well, apart from these compounds there are other compounds too. They are cluster compounds, bioinorganic compounds and solid state compounds.
What else is there in inorganic chemistry that needs inorganic chemistry homework help?
Inorganic chemistry also deals with the various concepts of the below-mentioned topics like-
- Elements and periodic table
- Atomic structure
- Metals and non-metals
- Fibers and fabrics
- States of matter
- Acids and bases
- Chemical bonding
- Molecular structure
All these concepts are exclusive to inorganic part of chemistry and require students to gain proper knowledge of each. The concepts elements and atoms are all correlated to that of physics but this part is essential in knowing about the classification of the different aspects of the subjects. The knowledge of elements and compounds, acids and bases and the complete periodic is one of the main components of the subject inorganic chemistry and that is what it is concerned about.
How can myhomeworkhelp benefit you with inorganic chemistry assignment help?
Myhomeworkhelp.com is a renowned institution with all kind of services regarding inorganic chemistry homework help. We have a series of services and benefits that will facilitate to the end with everything you need for scoring great marks in your project through our inorganic chemistry assignment help.
The list of services that we offer regarding inorganic chemistry homework help are-
- If you are in urgent need of inorganic chemistry assignment help then you can just grab the phone and call us at anytime. No matter where you are located at, our active team members will make sure you get the on time delivery of inorganic chemistry homework help just at the right moment. Just call us and say do my inorganic chemistry assignment and leave the rest of the work to us.
- Our web portal is extremely accessible and any student can make complete use of it without any worry. You just need to simply register, login, submit query and make payment. Once you complete all the steps, your confirmed inorganic chemistry assignment help will reach to you within the assigned deadline.
- We have an extremely safe and secured payment option and will completely take care of the fact that you do not need to worry about money. Our inorganic chemistry homework help services are not only affordable but also our added offers and discounts with it make our inorganic chemistry assignment help services more feasible and desirable.
- We also make sure that you get completely satisfied with our inorganic chemistry homework help and thus provide completely plagiarism free and authentic content. You can completely count on us that we will make every penny of yours worth the quality of our inorganic chemistry assignment help and that will ensure you better scores in your assignments.
Hence, choose our web portal wisely if you want to learn more about the subject matter from our learned faculty team members. We will make sure you get your entire solution of all your questions without any delay.
What are our services?
Myhomeworkhelp has been helping a lot of students for many years now and most of our students are from colleges or schools. We believe in hard work and coordination and through our services we have achieved success:
- We generally help students with Inorganic Chemistry Homework Help.
- You will find 100% original work that is absolutely plagiarism free and devoid of any error.
- If you have any problem, our customer support team is available 24*7. Just give us a call and we will be there for you.
- Rates are affordable here because our clients are mainly students coming from various segments of the society.
- Work is delivered to you before time so that you too can deliver your assignments before time.
- Tutors come from reputed academic backgrounds. You can talk with them about your career.
- Connect to us socially and share your ideas and views with us. This will help us improve more and more.
If you want to get help from Inorganic Chemistry Homework Help team, what are you waiting for? Well, don’t worry regarding registration because registration is free to all students! So rush now!
Take the right decision and call us right now to avail some amazing benefits offers and discounts on our inorganic chemistry homework help. Do not miss the chance or regret later!