Expand Your Knowledge with Acids and Bases Homework Help
Acids and bases can be defined in various ways. They vary a lot while they do not contradict with each other. We at myhomeworkhelp.com are sincerely working together to provide you with the best acids and bases homework help.
What is Svante Arrhenius definition on acids and bases?
It was propounded in1884 when he produced ions when salt came in contact with water. He observed the following things:
- In aqueous solution base produces OH ions
- In aqueous solution, acids thereby produces H ions
- Water is required
- To produce hydrogen ions only protic acids are allowed
- Hydroxide bases are only allowed
You may get a slight idea of acids and bases after going through the above mentioned points. Don’t panic if you fail to get the pivotal point of discussion. You always have acids and bases assignment help to de stress yourself.
What is Johannes Nicolaus Bronsted definition on acids and bases?
- According to this theory, acid base reaction is the release of proton from the acid.
- How does a base accepts a proton
Want to know more about the base?
- Acids are simply the proton donors
- Aqueous solution are indispensable
- Bases accept the protons
- Besides hydroxide, other bases are also permissible
- Among the acids protic acids are only allowed
If you have acids and bases homework help with you, you can stay happy and cheerful away from anxiety and stress.
What are the properties of acids?
- Acids are highly corrosive
- They taste sour and don’t you dare taste them
- The word acid is derived from the Latin word acere
- It can change litmus from blue to red
- The acid water or the aqueous solution is able to conduct electric current
- It reacts with bases to form water and salt
- It can evolve hydrogen after reacting with an active metal like alkali and alkaline metals
What are the properties of bases?
- It feels soapy or slippery
- It really tastes bitter
- Bases doesn’t change the colour of the litmus
- The water or the aqueous solution can conduct electric current
- It reacts with acids to form water and salt
Are you facing any problem in understanding the subject matter? In that case, you must go through acids and bases assignment help from us.
Why will you like to choose us?
- Excellent quality work: All the work you will get from us will be of superior quality always.
- Highly specialized experts: All our experts are highly qualified and are brilliant in their respective fields so you are bound to get the best acids and bases homework help from us.
- 100% plagiarism free: As each and every work of yours is extensively checked and revised at every stage so you will always get original work.
- Very reasonable: We at myhomeworkhelp.com believe in providing high quality work at reasonable price.
- 24×7 customer service representatives available: All our customer service representatives are available throughout the day and night to take your call and to reply to your email. Please feel free to call us at any time of the day and night.
- On time delivery