The world went into complete disorder due to Covid-19 situation, and the calmness of the human mind has completely gone. Due to this pandemic situation’s growth, there is an unexpected shift to online learning and teaching without any proper planning and structure.
Digital education has encountered an extension during this pandemic situation. The evaluation of assignments and conducting online exams are the current challenges that the schools are facing. During this crisis, a well- informed and productive educational practice is required for the capacity of constructing young minds.
Since there is so much unpredictability all around; it will be quite difficult for them to get inspired to do the assignments. This may end up in leaving a large number of students behind due to the digitalised division, which is a part of many progressing nations.
So, where is the middle ground?
Most of the students confront challenges with studies and are in dire need of motivation to continue their assignments. Here are some easy and useful tips for the students that will keep them inspired and occupied in their studies.
- Students need to take their online classes seriously and be constructive
- The students need to keep in touch with the old routine
- You can fix virtual meet ups with the closed ones
- Make a time table for work and recreation
- As the situation is very tough, students should take care of their mental health
The wide range of acceptance of online learning has resulted in an escalation of online assignments and project submission. Based on the current scenario, students are given to write an essay or PPT presentations which is a part of their assignment course.
Moreover, homework assignments play a significant role in classroom work. However, the good assignment companies assist the students by strengthening their knowledge about a subject and scoring quality marks with a regular basis submission.
After this pandemic situation, the essentiality of teaching and learning on online platforms will produce symbolic benefits. We will come back from Covid-19 situation with a broader understanding that digital tools complement face-to-face learning and not alternatives. The teaching contents have shifted to online platforms. For that reason, students can invest their valuable classroom time in debates, guided practice and discussion.
There will be a lot of changes in the education process after the pandemic situation. It will be beneficial for students to learn more about digital platforms, which will help them grow professionally.
Learn more about the factors affecting assignment sectors below!!
Areas that are affecting Assignment industry:
- The assignment companies are mainly popular among students in schools and colleges who can’t complete their school assignments due to other engagements. However, for this reason, students can’t afford to fail in the examination. These assignment agencies help them to do their assignments on their behalf with a minimal cost.
- However, due to the pandemic situation, all the schools and colleges are still closed. Students are getting ample time to research the topic and complete their assignments on their own.
- You can see in foreign countries, students over there are much more active and engaged in extra-curricular activities like swimming, music, gaming, learning new languages. They do not have enough time to think about their assignments and do a thorough work on it. The expert professionals accept their projects and complete the task with adequate research work and information.
- But due to the current Covid-19 situation, all the events, activities, and enjoyments are completely stopped, so students are ideally sitting at home and getting sufficient time to complete their school assignments back to back.
- Hence, the demand for assignments from these agencies has reduced a lot. However, we can expect the rise of this industry after the situation comes back to normalcy. Hence, schools and colleges will be reopened, and students will feel the requirement to ask for these industries’ help.
Benefits of learning online:
- Students do not feel comfortable asking professors to repeat the point they have said in the last lecture or go through more in-depth details on a specific topic. But in online learning, students can conveniently go back to the previous material or end the class to do additional research or arrange the notes. Students can move on at their speed and make the most of their program.
- There are no fixed classroom times in online learning, and the students can make their schedule according to their flexibility. Moreover, students will learn the effectiveness of time management.
- Online learning helps to develop leadership skills, multi-tasking, setting priorities and a lot more. Critical thinking plays a pivotal role in any education. However, online learning can help young minds to develop critical-thinking skills.
- It is needless to say how the process of online teaching enhances strong technical skills. Students will get to know about new software, digital learning materials, get accustomed to new tools etc. Also, online learning costs less. For example, no transportation cost affects students in any way.
Growth of e- learning:
The private teaching industry is more than $100 billion worldwide, and online teaching is an extended part. Online student Services Company observed that the student subscribers increased at 69% year over year to 3.7 million quarter till September.
Tutor outsourcing companies in India which used to charge less than $25 in an hour, say that the demand for online assignments and projects were tough to fulfil. The parents who initially asked help for science and math subjects are now asking support for subjects like history, social studies etc.
If we follow the data report of 2017 from the National telecommunications and Information Industry, around 3.1 million households have no internet connection at home. The shift to digital learning will be challenging for lower-income neighbourhoods and different communities of people. Furthermore, people with no broadband connection need to rely on mobile internet.
The homework gap has left many students unable to complete their assignments on time. It is a sheer illustration of problems faced by low-income students and families. However, some assignments help companies try hard to reach out to more students and solve their problems by providing them with the necessary information required for their assignments.
Some online assistant help industry has been providing learning tools and references across the world which can be accessed by the schools, students and families at home. They offer practice exercises, useful videos for students from primary schools to colleges, including different subjects like history, economics, maths, computer, science etc.
Homework can help a student in developing good habits and behaviours. It can make students understand their responsibility and more importantly, it encourages students a love for learning. Many students find difficulties, connected with heaps of problems, including completing the homework successfully. For them, there are solutions to overcome the hurdles of doing homework.
Hurdles to Overcome:
There are several strategies to make homework less stressful and more enjoyable. Experienced and award-winning teachers have shared their experiences about how to create assignments interesting.
- Preparing assignments including a purpose–
The topic and quality of an appointment decides whether it gets to be done or not. The central purpose of homework is to assess children regarding their academic progress. It should encourage children to learn and not act as a punishment.
- Understanding the purpose-
For progressing with homework, a student needs to understand the assignment. The children must understand the purpose behind doing an assignment. If the aim is not precise, students will more likely lose interest in doing the assignment further.
- Focused and Clear assignments-
The focused assignments are way more comfortable for the students to understand and complete. The projects that impose too many ideas and information do not contribute much to learning. This is mainly for those students whose thinking capacity has not developed to the height of integrating too many concepts.
- Assignments that challenge students to think-
Homework can provide students with a chance to apply a concept beyond a classroom’s restricted conditions. It will help students to gather and connect information from different sources and subjects. Sometimes good assignments often challenge students to think differently. Such assignments expect students to make a combination of two ideas that are not connected.
Many students have left behind due to the poor access to bandwidth and devices. In contrast, other students can advance their learning through digital learning, sophisticated software and highly-trained teachers. Our Government, schools, and districts are taking care of all these matters so that the infrastructures can cope with future lockdowns to reduce this.