Assignments is a necessary and compulsory part of any subject. This thing is given so much importance because it helps in learning and estimates the amount of student understanding. Assignments are considered similar to quizzes and assessments in the class as all of these activities provide an additional to the student learning. But there are several students who just do not care about focusing on assignment and end up unsatisfying their teacher and parents with poor marks. Even there are a few parents who support these kids and also support that assignments are useless.
But whatever some people think about it, it does not change the fact that assignment helps a student in the long run. Imagine piling up all your assignment and then going through all of those will give you a clear image of your improvement. Won’t you be happy? Well, I would have always been happy checking on my improved performance.
So if you are ready to follow me, then start it from now. I can just impart some light on the best ways to make a science assignment. Science, doesn’t this subject excite you? Well, it does excite me. This subject is a mine. You keep on digging, and you will find something new or the other.
So preparing a single assignment on this subject so you think it is that tough? Well, I do not think or feel so.
- The obvious things you all will do whenever you are given an assignment are Google and find which one to do. So as a result of your Google search you will find numerous topics. But confused right? It is pretty obvious to get confused when you have too many choices.
Not even this is a problem but when you have to perform the experiment so you need to choose very tactfully. It is never a credit to work with a tough project and finally end messing everything up. Rather choose an easy one or a medium easy experiment and practice it several times before you present it in public.
- Make a plan before beginning the assignment. First, think what you are given and what would be the best way to express it. Set a target in front of you because that will help you to reach your destination easily. Preparing for an assignment redefines the skills and ability of the kid. But there are students who just get through some professionals and make it done. But does the purpose fulfil?
You have been given the project to enhance your creativity and other talents. So the purpose must also be kept in mind. And it is the duty of the parents to take care of this issue.
- Parents must be alert to their kid’s activity. How you want your kid to depend on you totally. If you want your kid to be lethargic and over pamper them, then it is all in vain. Bychance, if you are not a parent like that then encourage your kid to work on their own or provide them with that space. But it is my advice that please does not spoil these growing talents. The more they get used to this assignment the more it will be useful for your kid.
Creativity and innovation are always a talent well appreciated everywhere. But remember you are told to encourage them. Do not force them. Know your child and his or her capacity. Never even try to overestimate and force them to do any particular work.
So here I present you all a summary of what all points a perfect science assignment must contain:
- Outline of the assignment: This is the outline of the work in the assignment you have already done. It will help the teacher to understand and get an idea of you work after reading a brief paragraph. You need to accurate and precise here.
- Title: Obviously this is the title of the assignment. If it is present, then it is okay and if not then try giving a catchy title.
- Purpose: Or the aim of your assignment. What is that secret message that you want to convey it through? It is the best segment to procrastinate your idea and concept over here.
- Theory: This includes some prediction and also the real life theories behind the actual experiment.
- Requirements: List up all that you requires performing the experiment.
- Procedure: The step by step experiment procedure has to be represented It must be very detailed and must contain all necessary information possible.
- Result: Finally the result, where the experiment ends.
- Bibliography, reference and acknowledgement: The mandatory part that gives the teacher an idea about the sources from where you took help. Not only this, the acknowledgement a part is Thanks giving to everyone who helped you.
So work with all these points and end it up before the deadline. Because missing deadline might miss you few marks also. Keep the deadlines in mind and focus on what to be done. If you need help with deadline management, then go through Best ways on how to beat the deadline date. There are selected online sites which can give you more tips to make your science assignment the best.
If possible, you can submit your assignment before the deadline, but that is not at all mandatory. Go through your assignment once before you submit it. Another thing you just never do that is never even trying to copy and paste from other sources. It might also decrease your marks.
Therefore prepare yourself for it and go or he runs!