Interpreted and client-side language
- It is a lightweight programming language that can be directly inserted within HTML code
- By allowing validation of data before submission to server, it saves processing time
The main advantages of the language include:
Lower server interaction:
It allows creation of interfaces that improve the interactive experience for the user. For instance, an interface can react when the user hovers over it with a mouse or presses certain keys from their keyboard.
Users get immediate feedback after entering data. There is no need of waiting for reloading of a page to see if you have forgotten to enter anything.
Limitations of the language
- The client-side scripting language doesn’t allow writing or reading of files. This is primarily because of security reason
- There isn’t any support for networking applications
- The language does not have multiprocessor or multithreading capabilities.
Reasons to choose our online service
- We are available round the clock for customer support service
- Our programming solutions are error-free
- We offer affordable rates